The SiteMax-HD may well be Australia's strongest Composite Tripod that can be easily support Robotic Total Stations.
- Composite fibreglass construction for stability and weather resistance.
- Large round machined head and leg hinges provide a stable base.
- Very low coefficient of expansion.
- Safety stripes on two legs.
- Dual Clamping system - Quick release and wing screws, doubles the stability and life of tripod.
- Large soft balanced handle and straps for transporting.
- Each component easily adjustable for tension with a spanner.
- New 2018 design leg stops for attaching Data Collectors, GPS Radios and protective head cap storage.
- Weight 7.2kg
- Closed length 114cm
- Replaceable points (steel)
- Individual serial numbers for tracking.