The Spectra Precision HR220 Laser Receiver is designed to detect laser beams generated from crossline lasers including the Spectra 5.2XL, 1.3XL and 1.5PL. The receiver can extend the indoor working range of these crossline lasers as well as increasing versatility by allowing outdoor use.
Features and Benefits:
- HR220 Laser Receiver allows work indoors or outdoors up to 75m and works in all horizontal and vertical applications.
- Magnetically attaches on ceilings or metal studs eliminating the need for additional accessories.
- Includes a heavy duty rod clamp for elevation control across the jobsite.
- Squared off housing and marking notches on both sides make it easy to mark alignments and elevations.
- Tough composite housing protects against damage due to dropping for lower operating and repair costs.
- Long battery life and automatic shut off keeps the receiver ready to work when needed.
- Large front LCD screen.
- Rear-corner RED-GREEN-BLUE LED display.
- Dual horizontal and vertical level bubbles.
- Audible signal can be set to loud, low or off.
- Water and dustproof to IP67 standards.
- Tough built - withstands a drop of up to 1.5 meters to a hard surface