The automatic, self-levelling Spectra Precision® GL412N single grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective laser for outdoor work. It does three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh job site conditions, the GL412N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged GL412N laser can withstand drops of up to one metre (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 metres (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust-proofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The GL412N laser system now includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330feet (or 100 metres
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the job site
- Comes with HL760 receiver.
- Levelling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Grading and excavating
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Ramps and drainage
|Levelling Accuracy||± 1.5 mm/30 m, 1/16“ @ 100 ft, 10 arc seconds|
|Operating Diameter||appr. 800 m (2600 feet)|
|Grade Range||-10% to +15% (Single Axis GL412N)|
|Rotation||300, 600 rpm|
|Laser Type||red diode laser 650 nm|
|Laser Class||Class 2|
|Self-Levelling Range||± 5° (±9%)|
|Levelling Indicators||LCD indications and LED flashes|
|Radio Range (HL760)||up to 100 m (330 ft)|
|Power Source||10.000 mAh NiMH battery pack|
|Battery Life||35 hours NiMH; 50 hours alkaline|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Tripod Attachments||5/8 x 11 horizontally and vertically|
|Dust and Waterproof||Yes – IP66|
|Weight||3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)|
|Low Voltage Indication||LCD battery indicator|
|Low Voltage Disconnection||unit shuts off|
|Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver|
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.The HL760 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
The Digital Readout Receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL760 offers a 3-year warranty.