The Spectra Precision LL300N fully automatic Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Medium-range, simple one button highly accurate leveling solution. Base package includes the mm HL 450 Receiver. Construction tough.
The LL300N's fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Rechargeable NiMH battery pack (Optional) or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
Dual Grade facility:
Please note : This is an Manual grade laser, not dial in as used in the drainage trade.
Both X & Y axis can be set to give a maximum fall of up to 1.1m at 10m distance away. (ie. 1 in 9 & 11.1% grade)
||The RC601 optional remote control is required to set grades; which is supplied as standard in the Premium Outdoor kit.
- Operating diameter of 500m with supplied Detector
- Dual grade option included in the Premium Outdoor kit. (Increased flexibility with remote control slope option.)
- Increases productivity with fast set-ups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-levelling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-over’s
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Customisable to your needs with a choice of two optional detectors, the HL450 (as pictured) or the Spectra CR600 Receiver (240° reception window) for machine control.
- Laser Source: 650 nm, Class 2, <3,4mW
- Laser Accuracy: +/- 2.2 mm at 30 m
- Operating Range: 500 meter diameter
- Self-leveling Range: +/- 5 degrees
- Compensation Method: Electronic self-leveling
- Drop Height on Concrete Performance: 1 m
- Single Axis Manual Slope Mode: Yes (w/self-levelling mode on the second axis) with optional RC601 remote control
- Out-of-level Warning: Rotor stops, red out-of-level HI-LED flashes
- Power Source: 4 x D-cell NiMH or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Rechargeable - 45 hours, Alkaline - 90 hours
- Battery Status LED: Flashing red LED
- Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
- Tripod Mount (Horizontal and Vertical): 5/8” x 11
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to 70 °C
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP66
- Size: 27.2L × 19.7W × 20.1H cm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
||Standard package includes:
HL450 Receiver with Holder
Please call or email for any variation to standard package
Please click here to download PDF brochure