Spectra Precision LR50 Machine Display Receiver with Linear Display / Control and Automatic Plumb Indicator
The Spectra Precision LR50 Laser Machine Display Receivers are designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers and box blades. The easy to use LR50 features versatile 360 degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep thew blade level for increased accuracy and productivity.
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade: use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoes.
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators.
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility.
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions.
|Number of Display Channels||5 channel display, 6 channel display in excavating mode|
|Accuracy: centre on grade mode (grading)||Fine: 5mm, Standard: 10mm, Wide: 20mm|
|Accuracy: offset on grade mode (excavating)||Fine: 12mm, Standard: 25mm, Wide: 50mm|
|ACE - Angle Compensation Mode||N/A|
|Blade-Tilt accuracy||+/- 0.5°, +/- 1.5°, +/- 2.5°|
|Plumb-swing accuracy||+/- 0.5°, +/- 1.5°, +/- 2.5°|
|LED battery life|
|Alkaline bright/dim||45/60 hours|
|Wireless with remote on||20/30 hours|
|Ni-MH bright/dim||30/45 hours|
|Wireless with remote on||15/20 hours|
|Receiver warranty||2 years|